Saturday, October 11, 2008

Well hello bloggers!

In the last couple of months I have recieved more than one email with a link to friends blog. Seeing how much fun they seem to have posting pics and sharing stories, I have chosen to join the ranks. I doubt I will be as successful as most others, as I don't really have much of a life. Yet I find the idea of using this bit of the web as a way to vent or just share. So say Hi, leave me love notes, tell me how deeply you adore me and I will respond in kind. :-) Love yer guts!!

1 comment:

Mandy Snyder said...

Christian!
Thanks for the "sunshine". I needed it. It was great to read your comment on my blog and it definitely brightened my day. See you soon! Oh yeah, why don't we go hang out sometime? I would call but don't have your number.

Mandy